AWS Lambda, AWS Firehose, AWS services, Wootric API, Stitch, Snowflake, Looker, java
In 1994, Robert Keane founded Cimpress to give small business owners access to the same high-quality, custom-printed products enjoyed by the big companies with big budgets.
More than 20 years later, Robert remains at the helm of the company, which is now a world leader in mass customization and a remarkable success story that has grown to over USD 2 billion in annual revenues based on the last fiscal year.
Great companies are those that can evolve and maintain industry leadership over many decades. Cimpress intends to remain at the forefront of mass customization, continuing to empower people to make an impression.
- Providing a single source of truth.
- Access of data at a single dashboard as opposed to exploring it on different sources.
- Ability to create a custom dashboard by business users.
- Real-time streaming and availability of data in dashboards.
- Data Pipelines from different sources like E-Commerce, Google Ad Words, Wootric, Zendesk, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads etc.
- Data streaming using Fivetran, Stitch, AWS Firehose for ingesting data from third-party systems.
- Snowflake as a data lake.
- Set of standard looker explores (orders, customers, inventory, carts etc.) that can be pulled by each of the individual businesses as skeleton files and used in their own business-specific BI Dashboard.
- Ready-to-use LookML files to copy, which saves time for an analyst to write dimensions & measures.
- Access to standard reports that can be replicated in the business unit’s looker project.
- Analytics team can focus on creating reports as against how to perform LookML modeling.
You can download this case study for reference. Please give your mail id, will send this to you over mail