Digital Learning Platform
NodeJS, Serverless, Angular, AWS services (Lambda, EBS, EC2, S3, API Gateway, Elastic Search, SNS, cloud Formation, WAF etc.), New Relic, Word Press, PHP, SendGrid, Brightcove, Google Analytics, SEO, Alert Logic (Firewall) etc.
The publishing house is a leading content delivery house through print and digital media for academic, corporate, and individual managers. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
Their digital platform aims to provide professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to help lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
- Creating a digital platform to curate, publish, and deliver its content, specifically to young managers and B-school students, who wish to be employment ready.
- Looking at the targeted segment – mobile devices and tablets are the primary delivery platform.
- Learn in a highly available infrastructure for low traffic and seamlessly scalable system to support higher loads from anticipated business expansion.
- To acquire a user base, they need integrations with 3rd party systems like SendGrid, EBSCO, social media, etc.
- Faster time to market is a key need.
- System enabling fine-grain control and governance to content publishers.
- Architected modular solution entirely on AWS cloud ecosystem, powered by diverse AWS Services.
- Responsive single page web application – optimized content for delivery on mobile.
- Continuous integration and deployment automation for seamless updates on production with zero downtime.
- Intelligent system to quickly understand user behavior and serve the most relevant and personalized content.
- GDPR and PCI Compliance to secure user personal and payment data.
- Threshold based infrastructure alert and monitoring setup for a production environment.
- Achieved faster page load time.
- Highly available system to cater to 1000 concurrent users with support for further scalability.
- 20% user base increase in the first quarter after go-live.
- Achieved 12 seconds of page load time for mobile users compared to industry average of 22 seconds ensuring no user lost due to response time.
- Better user engagement and retention with personalized content.
- Capability to share digital contents/feeds for new business opportunities.
You can download this case study for reference. Please give your mail id, will send this to you over mail