ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, MS SQL Server Database, Java Script, jQuery, Android, iOs, ReactNative
The USA healthcare company provides continuous visibility into patients’ health status by connecting them to the clinical teams on a real-time basis and expanding care beyond hospitals and clinics.
- Mobile application to monitor remote patients, capture their vitals and share with the care provider in real-time.
- Integration of bluetooth enabled biometric devices for collecting patients’ health status.
- BYOD application support for patients to save the cost.
- Video conferencing, patient surveys and messaging for connecting between patient and nurses.
- Enhancements in applications with new features as per changing market needs due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Continue upgrade of the existing backend core product to new .Net architecture and frameworks.
- Simplify the workflow and enhance the user experience for nurses/care coordinators and patients.
- Integrated Biometric health devices with Android Tablet application for reliable patient health monitoring.
- Implemented SIM Management module with AT&T API integration to save cost on SIM with Android Tablets.
- Integrated Vidyo.io for Video Conferencing and Push Notification based 2 Way Messaging to enable live interaction between Nurse and Patients.
- Improved UX and performance of worklist report used by Nurses for monitoring patient health data.
- Developed BYOD mobile application using React Native (Cross Platform Native Framework) having 95% code reuse across platforms to reduce cost and time to market.
- Used proxy server and Web Handlers to establish communication between VA environment and external APIs, to address external APIs’ Inaccessibility on VA environment.
- Implemented custom HTML template binding JS that takes only 1.6 seconds to bind 100 records and it is 3X times faster than Knockout JS binding for performance optimization on IE.
- Used static code analysis tools for Security and code quality reviews and addressed violations to ensure compliance of HIPAA and other healthcare industry guidelines.
- BYOD client saved the cost of Android tablets ~300$-500$ per patient.
- Saved billing cost by deactivating Tablet SIMs not assigned to Patients.
- Ensured adherence to security and code quality guidelines.
- Improved reliability and coverage of supported Biometric devices with reduced production incidents.
- Intuitive and Interactive UI with improved performance for Worklist report. Load time improved to 1.6 sec from 5 sec on IE.